The following show a few examples of our work over the years. We originally specialised in block paving and have installed hundreds of drives across Surrey and West Sussex. Other contracts have involved using natural flagstones, ie Indian Sandstone and Yorkstone, and granite sett drives, but rigid surfaced driveways such as these need a different approach to block paving and will require a reinforced concrete base to eliminate any movement. At the opposing end to this method is loose gravel which still needs to be installed over a well consolidated base layer of roadstone and retained with a solid edging. We can organise tarmac and surface dressing too should this be preferred.
Much of the cost of a drive will be the excavation and removal of waste, and the reinstatement of a well prepared base (whether crushed concrete, limestone scalpings or MOT type 1), whatever the final choice of surface is agreed upon.
- Blockleys wire-cut clay pavers
- Marshalls Tegula in grey and brindle
- FLB clay pavers, 65mm chamfered
- Marshalls Key-block paving in Brindle
- Marshalls in Burnt Oak
- Tobermore Tegula with travertine insert
- Gravel drive in Derbyshire Gold
- Close up Derbyshire Gold
- Antique limestone setts
- Reclaimed granite setts and brick edging
- Derbyshire Gold drive (after completion)
- Before commencement of work
- Marshalls Tegula and surface dressed drive beyond
- Surface dressed drive
- Tobermore Tegula in Slate and Grey
- Tobermore Tegula in Braken
- Standard keyblock paving. A job from twenty five years ago.